AIM
Onic51346

Throwback the Duck Ep. 0 Throwback the Duck Ep. 0

Very Impressive.

Great Flash animation. Stolid story line, great graphics, smooth animation, and not a boring moment in it. I'll be looking forward to seeing the next episode of this series.
Keep up the good work.

4Chan City >:3 4Chan City >:3

Win and Good

4chan flash, on newgrounds? I was suprised at first, but now I am quite pleased. I have been waiting forever to see 4chan stuff here. And I get to see it all at once, happy negro, cock mongler, sageman, wtsnacks, moot, pedobear, etc.. so on and so forth.
You win the internets.

Resident Dysentery Intro2 Resident Dysentery Intro2

Fantastic...

I liked this intro flash you did here. Was very well done. The artwork was great, style was also great, and I loved the transitions in the flash.
All in all, it's a very good flash, I personaly think you should make some more of these.

Renshu responds:

Damn, with this feedback and score, I think you're right XD

Mini-Putt Online Mini-Putt Online

Legendary Win.

PG you son of a bitch, I alway said that you would one day win the internet, and this more than proves it. God damnit you son of a bitch, this is mroe than wint this isepic fucking win! I whistled for a cab and when i came near, The license plate said 'Fresh', And had dice in the mirror, If anything i could say that this cab was rare, But I thought 'Nah, forget it - Yo, home to Bel-Air!'

PsychoGoldfish responds:

thanks dude... this was a bitch to code... I got in ONE little fight and my mom's got scared and said "you're moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air"

Alkie Kong Alkie Kong

Best Flash Game Ever Made...

This is by far #1 for games on newgrounds...and the world! You guys did a great job with finishing this one up. Kept the oldschool style, while adding dr0nks and b33r in it...god bless Alkie Kong :D

PsychoGoldfish responds:

THE UNIVERE'S UNIVERSE, too. And god bless your tractor.

The New Land Gold The New Land Gold

Awesome Game...

Wow, this so much reminded me of a Real Time Simulator game that I like to play and had the look of one too. This was very awesome, and I am gunna have to play alot more of it now. You did a great job on this, and I hope you make some more.

Kenney responds:

Yep, The New Land 2 is on it's way...halfway really

Newgrounds Chat Newgrounds Chat

<@Psycho_Goldfish> I GUARENTEED "Newgrounds Chat"

<@Psycho_Goldfish> I did not fail to deliver

NEVER FORGET

Full Throttle Stud Full Throttle Stud

Magnificent!

Truly an unmuzzled full-gorged codpiece.

PsychoGoldfish responds:

don't you mean full throttle codpiece?

Are We Still Friends? Are We Still Friends?

Glorious

PG, you are a reliable source of information! Hence why I will believe everything I hear in this song!

PsychoGoldfish responds:

you can take that to the bank and smoke it!